My love,
I don know if i'm ready to get over you..
If I'm ready to move on,
All I know is that i love you,and i've loved you for so long
There are other takers for my hearts,
But getting over,you will tear it apart
when i know I couldn't have you,it made me really sad
And now that your love goes to her,
It's causing mu emotions to stir,
It's like I have a disease,and you're the only cure.
But I know she loves you and I wont't interfere,
I will just sit back and watch my whole world disappear,
I want you to look at me and love me more than her.
I wish you could know how I feel,I wish you only know
My Love,
I need you more than air,
You with her?It's not fair.
My only wish is to be with you.
When I told you that I loved you,I thought everything will change,
I'm sorry..I forget that love and hearts cannot rearrage
When I told you I loved you,I thought you'd drop everything and run to me,
Maybe even someday you'd got on one knee and say,"I love you"
I need to stop dreaming and open my eyes.
You and I,will never be?
Why is it not me but her?
My LOve,
I don't know if I should give up hope and stop trying,
Or if I should never stop and keep on crying when I see you together , I don't know what to do
When you say you will be with her forever
I want to hate you so I can move on
But I have been at this crazy game for way too long
No comments:
Post a Comment