Saturday, October 16, 2010

I am alone after all


When I feel all alone

Like there's nothing left

No one turn to

People turn their backs

No one listens

No one cares

And when i need someone

most

no one is here

I failed at life

I aren't worth darn

Tried to do the best I can

Cry out,but no one listens


The world it weights

I down and so

I fall deeper in a hole

I thought my life was great and

then

Took a turn for the worst

Won't start again

That's when I have to open my eyes

Then I will start to realize

That I aren't happy after all

Someone throw me aside when I was alone

No one listen to the burdens I bear


I am not worth everything to you

You didn't know I have do the best I can

I am lost but no one found

You didn't even come to find me because you don't take me as your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment